IMSTAR, a visionary company
- Range of products covering the new needs of the pathology community, mainly for remote work sharing in the context of the COVID19 pandemic.
- Cutting-edge technology, based on the combination of innovative AI-Machine Learning software concepts, to increase the precision, sensitivity, specificity and cost-effectiveness of tumor marker tests
- New marker for the automated blood test for the detection of the main solid cancers
- More than 200 publications confirming the Pathfinder software, as a reference for the identification and quantification of markers by cell imaging
- Pathfinder Software modules fully validated on large cohorts through 15 European collaborative R&D Projects, French National consortia, and international Labs for precision medicine research.
Management & Team
Founder, President, CSO
Founded IMSTAR SME as a spin-off of the French Atomic Energy Commission Life Sciences and Medical Sciences Research Department…
Co-Founder, General Manager, CMO
His extensive expertise in the cancer domain helped develop close contacts with the Cytopathology French and International community…
Leads over the last 20 years an exceptional multidisciplinary team that develops and updates continuously the Pathfinder technology…
Management & Operations Assistant/span>
Multidisciplinary trained, Khadija holds a Master degree in Biology and a in Business Management…
Biologist, Customers’ Support & Training, Chief Engineer
Holding a PhD in Histology Cytology, from Paris Sciences University, Charles joined IMSTAR in 1991…
Chief IT System Engineer Robotics
Trained at the Novosibirsk State University, Alexander holds an extensive experience…
BOARD & ADVISORY
Founders / Business angels / Advisors / Scientific Management
Advisory board of Experts in Oncology, Cytopathology, CytoToxicology
French Atomic Energy Commission Division of Life Sciences, a prominent player in the European Research Area. Cooperation on multiplex functional genomics screening applied to oncology.
School of Medical Sciences, Faculty of Life Sciences, University of Bradford, UK. Cooperation on specific Comet assay for Biomedical Sciences studies of human biology in both normal and disease states.
ScreenCell® offers a simple, non-invasive technology for isolating Circulating Tumor Cells from whole blood, or atypical cell in biological fluids. Cooperation in combining innovative technologies from both companies.
Beijing Health & Biotech Group, a Chinese high-tech company is one of world quality Cord blood hematopoietic stem cell banks. Cooperation in Cell biomarkers characterization using Pathfinder’s automation tools.
The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization’s Genome Health and Personalized Nutrition Laboratory. Cooperation in automated Cytome assays for genetic toxicology.
Technical University of Denmark, National Food Institute, Division of Toxicology & Risk Assessment. Cooperation in automated High Throughput Comet assay analysis for nutrition genetic toxicology.
Laboratory of Cell Genetics, Faculty of Sciences and Bio-engineering Sciences, Free University of Brussels (VUB). Cooperation in Large scale Biomonitoring studies by automated image analysis of CBMN protocol. Standardized Operation Procedure compliant with OECD guidelines.
The Norwegian Institute of Public Health (NIPH), Department of Chemicals and Radiation. Cooperation in Automated Novel techniques for Comet assay screening.
French Institute for Health and Medical Research (INSERM).
The National Centre for Scientific Research Life Sciences Division.