- Digital technology has increased in adoption, offering improved quality and innovation, e.g., high-throughput scanning, smart software
- There is a workforce shortage of pathologists, with more pathologists retiring than those entering the field
- The rise in biopsy volume and new application on liquid biopsy (blood and human fluid) are necessitating the need for more pathology/biology laboratories
- The need for better accuracy, higher throughput and lower cost
- Fast and easy to use display of very high-definition virtual slide. Instant access to quantitative data
- Proprietary Pathfinder ™ cell recognition software combined with scanning equipment for accurate interpretation and scoring
- Simple and economic integration into the laboratory workflow
- Quality Assurance thanks to standardization and second opinion. Improve the training of junior staff
- Accessible, affordable to all Pathology and Biology labs, biopharmaceuticals, clinical research organizations, and university hospitals
Early cancer detection
- Cost and mortality increase dramatically if cancer diagnosed late
- Global cancer burdens unsustainable even for wealthiest economies
- New blood-based tests in development (e.g., ctDNA, NGS, Molecular Biology) are not fully mature yet, sometimes limited to rare cancers, and too expensive for large scale screening
- A blood test based on a unique marker allowing to discriminate between a benign tumor and an early stage cancer with 94% of sensitivity
- 97% sensitivity software for automated detection of Circulating Tumor Cell (CTC) from blood samples processed by various enrichment methods new marker for precision medicine
Need more informations / answers
Pathologist, Cancer specialist, Investor, Industrial Partner…
Mature, Validated, Disruptive, PoC
- From several labs/sites, display, annotation and addition of conclusion on whole-slides images digitized at the lab or on a shared platform through labs’ server.
- Viewer for Virtual slide with perfect focus on all the scanned tissue or cytology sample (proprietary Hyper Focus technology).
- PathoScan T-M Software generated quantitative data associated to the virtual image
- Automated 3D scanning for high quality virtual slides, at different magnifications, based on a high-end motorized microscope or a high-throughput scanner.
- Operator independent tumour markers thanks to validated, specific markers software module.
- Tumor markers, ex Her2, Ki67, ER, PR, CD45, Mib1… or quantitative DNA content assays, with high sensitivity and specificity
Early cancer detection
- TumorScan blood test offers a straightforward answer to the current specialist practitioner’ pain-point, with a comprehensive, non-invasive, at affordable cost, test for early detection of tumoral status, and, consequently, facilitating early treatment.
- Sensitivity over 94% for detection of early-stage (in situ/stage I)
- Trigger test to discriminate from suspicious benign lesion in breast, colon, lung, prostate benign status from early malignancy
- Avoids extra investigations for a majority of the tested patients.
- Unique solution is applicable for large scale testing
- High precision detection of Circulating Tumour Cells (CTC), proved at 98%
- Presence or absence of CTC in patients diagnosed with cancer is promising indicator of the prognosis and treatment decision